Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not a lot to report


Well, I haven't got out for as many rides as I would have liked to lately, but hopefully next week that will change.  Claire is arranging the week off for us as I speak.  Let's see, Claire and I rode the Ibis tandem over Old Caz on Tuesday.  We took 9 minutes off of our last time.  The conditions were much nicer since we have had the rain.  We were still able to ride across Austin Creek, but this time Claire's feet got wet.  We started and ended in Duncans Mills.  Here is a link to the ride.  I accidentally reset my Garmin a couple of miles into the ride, so it shows up shorter than the 22 miles.  Here is a picture of the top of Old Cazadero Road.

We also went out last Friday and did a relaxed ride through Annadel.  It was a beautiful evening, and we both just needed to get out and unwind after the day at the shop.  We are heading back up to Annadel in a couple of minutes, and I am feeling the need to push myself a bit tonight.  We will see how things go.

No comments: