Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A couple of rides and some bread

We went out on Friday and rode in Annadel before having pizza at Mary's across the street. I planned on taking it easy, but got a little caught up in things on the climb up Marsh. At one point I looked down and my heart rate was 199, I had to remind myself to relax. It was a perfect evening, and we saw plenty of other people up there.

On Sunday I went out and did the Sweetwater loop. I set up my Garmin up to race myself from a previous loop in April. I got my butt kicked. I did lose some time on the downhills since it was wet this time, but I lost more time on the uphills. It was fun though.

On Tuesday, during all of the rain, I made bread. Three of the loaves are garlic/parmesan/rosemary, four of the loaves are garlic/pepper jack, and three more are half whole wheat. All are sourdough, of course.

No comments: