Friday, July 10, 2009

Hilly Commute into Work

I had the luxury of riding into the shop on Wednesday morning. I decided to leave a little earlier than usual so that I could take a hillier route into work. I feel pretty darn lucky living in Sonoma County and having these roads to ride. I hadn't been up Burnside in quite a while, but I hadn't forgotten how incredible the views are from the top. I was happy to be descending down the steep side instead of climbing it.

We have a couple of employees on vacation this week, so things have been quite busy at the shop. I feel like I am working as fast as I can, but, as Claire pointed out yesterday, my work load doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. Claire and I had planned on going in early for a tandem ride before we open, but instead we will be heading in to try to catch up before a busy Saturday.

No comments: