Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A couple of days off

Well, we are enjoying our second day off from the shop. Yesterday I decided to wait until it got very hot outside and then I headed up over Sweetwater. I had planned on doing the Sweetwater loop twice, but my legs were tired from working. I was enjoying the heat though, so I headed out through Healdsburg after Sweetwater. I was motivated to burn off some calories since we were heading to Aleworks for dinner with A2 and Jimmy Neutron. Tuesday night they have $9 pitchers and $2.50 Bratwurst. Jimmy Neutron had just gotten back from Hawaii, so he had lots of stories to tell us. Here is a link to my loop. I ran out of water in Healdsburg, so I stopped at Veterans Memorial Beach to get some. I think it was over a 100 degrees out there.

Today Claire and I went out on a really neat 33 mile loop from our house. We wanted something pretty flat so that we could just stretch out our legs on the tandem. We both agreed that it was a great loop considering the lack of traffic and the lack of any real climbing. I think I will have to add this loop to the Hub Cyclery Ride page. It has a little of everything including the Joe Radota trail. Here is a picture of us going over Wohler Bridge.

No comments: